This website and all the material on it are subject to copyright belonging to EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources. The materials we provide on this website may be used by you for your personal or organizational use as outlined in our License Agreement (including any attribution, such as the name of an artist, author or photographer, where provided and acknowledging the source of the material copied).
There may be other rights you may exercise under the copyright law that applies to you. However, copying or communicating any material on this website otherwise than as expressly permitted above or otherwise by the copyright law applicable to you will constitute acceptance of the licence conditions set out above. All rights not expressly granted at this website are reserved.
Before creating links to our Website please request permission by sending your name, address, website URL, and nature of the website to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers and Liability
All care and diligence is taken to ensure the accuracy and currency of information. However, EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources, its officers, employees and contractors make no representation and accept no responsibility for any error, omission, inaccuracy, misleading information or anything done or not done if you access, use, download, or act in reliance on any representation, information or data contained, linked or distributed through this website. This website and its content is therefore provided ‘as is’, and to the full extent permitted by the law, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or otherwise.
Further, EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damage (including any loss of profit, revenue or data) whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising from access, use, downloading, or reliance by you or any third party on or of any representation, information, product or service provided on or via this website, whether in an action of contract, tort (including negligence), property, trust, unjust enrichment or statutory law.
You should not rely on the content of this website without, where appropriate, first obtaining advice from relevant consultants and professionals.
Indemnity of User
Third Party Products/Services/Hyperlinks
No endorsement of any third party or its products, services, or websites is intended by any content, links or third-party advertisements (including banner ads containing embedded hyperlinks) on or to this website. Links are provided only as a convenience. Some third-party advertisements contain representations or offers by the third-party advertiser which you can accept by linking to the advertiser’s website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are not made by EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources, and it is not responsible to you for the delivery of goods or services you buy on the third-party website.
Derogatory, harmful or unlawful conduct is not permitted on this website. Users are not permitted to upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish through www.tereosingalong.co.nz any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable that would constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
With respect to items sold by EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources online, it is possible that some items in our online store may be mispriced. If we discover an item that you have ordered is mispriced, we may do one of the following:
- If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, upon becoming aware of the issue we will contact you and refund the difference of the amount paid by you and the item’s correct price.
- If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will contact you upon becoming aware of the issue for instructions. If we become aware of the issue before the item has shipped, we reserve the right to cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Returns & Replacements
We always aim to maintain that our resources are of an acceptable quality, match the description given on the products page of the website, advertisements, fliers, and/or by an EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources employee. Our website enables you to preview each of our resources online before you decide to purchase and hence all orders are sold on firm sale only. Print orders DO NOT carry a right-of-return unless the products arrive damaged. For any goods that arrive damaged we are happy to replace the book free of charge or refund you with the value of the book.
If you have questions please feel free to discuss it with us and we will be able to find you the best solution.
Privacy & Security
We are committed to protecting customer privacy and security. All customer information provided to us, including any contact details, is secure. We DO NOT supply or sell your information to any third parties whatsoever. Customers receive automated emails during the purchasing process and newsletters or any special offers if they have elected to join our mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive promotional offers from us, just click the unsubscribe option at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
Facebook Competitions Terms and Conditions
EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources promotions through Facebook are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources and not to Facebook.
- The promotional text relating to the competition forms part of the terms and conditions.
- The organiser of this competition is EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- The prize includes delivery to the winner at their address as provided on entry.
- EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. Competition entrants agree to allow EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources to use their information for the express purposes of conducting this promotion.
- EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources, their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. EduMaxi Limited Trading As User Friendly Resources reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
If a provision, or part of it, of these terms and conditions is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a judicial authority for any reason, then that provision or part must be read down if possible but if that cannot be done then it must be severed and the balance of these terms and conditions will otherwise remain in full force.