This planner is designed for use in New Zealand Primary and Intermediate schools. Some of the resources will also be useful in year 7-10 schools.
- A 2021 New Zealand planner with resources for special days
- Ideas and templates for starting the school year well
- A comprehensive behaviour management section
- Suggestions for supporting students with learning or emotional needs
- Multi-level Te Reo Māori resources
- Fresh and creative multi-level ideas across the curriculum
- A practical layout that's easy to follow
- Wiro binding.
For the first time ever, the teacher planner will include 3 official languages of NZ - English, Te Reo Māori, and New Zealand Sign Language
What's so good about this planner?
This planner reflects the goals and aspirations of the New Zealand Curriculum. The ideas have been developed and trialed so we know they work.
Every section is full of practical ideas that can be used easily. This planner will save hours of valuable time!
This Planner is available as a photocopiable printed book, an interactive PDF in colour, or a combination of both. The PDF allows you to:
- Type in text fields
- Click checkboxes
- Click on hyperlinks
- Print out individual pages in colour
- Plus enlarge and print pages as colour posters.