This planner is designed for use in New Zealand Primary and Intermediate schools. Some of the resources will also be useful in year 7–10 schools.
• A practical layout that’s easy to follow
• A 2022 New Zealand planner with resources for special days
• Ideas and templates for starting the school year well
• Weekly history and te reo Māori teaching suggestions
• A section on New Zealand Sign Language with useful classroom resources
• A section on Digital Technologies across the curriculum with lesson plan and tips on cyber safety
• Special planning templates for the start of each term
• End-of-term reflection templates
• A focus on well-being with a weekly habit tracker
• An online members-only community where useful information, advice, insights, inspiration, and resources will be made available monthly.
What’s so good about this planner?
This planner reflects the goals and aspirations of the New Zealand Curriculum. The ideas have been developed and trialled so we know they work. Every section is full of practical ideas that can be used easily. This planner and associated online community will save hours of valuable time!
About the Author
Rod Thompson has been involved in primary education for over 30 years and has been a principal for over 20 years.